Monday, March 19, 2012

"What Will People Say...when I am just a memory..."



Listen.  Reflect.  Evaluate. Respond.

Yes, Jesus loves us and it incites a response.  Often, however, I fall short of a response to the freedom that is given to me.

I am blessed to have Sidewalk Prophets remind me what my purpose is, who I am.  I am love, for Christ is within me.  When people see me, they should see that.  They can also see the struggle that results, as people can see that I am not always that loving person.  This is where Jesus shines brightest, as he redeems, and His love bursts forth!

But really, as my soul rises to its final resting place what will people say about my life?  This is a story that is untold, but it is a story that should be written in love... and since Jesus is love, it should be written in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment