Sunday, January 27, 2013

AGAIN!



Consider the word "again"...

When I contemplate the meaning of words, I often play the word association game with myself:
chances, continuation, always, repetition, persistence, never, always, affirmation.

Also, in my version and personal idea of "Life Is a Musical", finding the definition of words is often accompanied by a song that sticks into my head.  I was not sure whether to write this post, but this thought and this song kept popping into my head...

...again...

...and again...

...and again!

So why not share:
"On and on and on it goes"
"One thing remains"
"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me"

Translated: God is all about "AGAIN".

Again, and again, and again, He pursues and affirms and convicts and redeems and saves.  Again and again, inside of me! Me alone. Of course, all I have to do is lift my eyes to a neighbor or brother to see that He replicates these same actions again inside another individual.

"Again" is a powerful word. I am glad it is in His vocabulary as well as mine :)

Inspired by Overlapped.  Check her blog out here: http://overlapped.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/five-minute-friday-again/

No comments:

Post a Comment